I just spent an HOUR writing this post and WordPress pulled a jerk move and crashed. Maybe I’m not cut out for blogging. I clearly failed at blogging during my Whole30! It ended about a week for so ago and I have yet to post anything, but I warned you that I would be in a sugar coma, and I have a recipe to prove that I in fact was…
But before that, I want to say that my Whole30 did go VERY well. I loved the clean feeling my body had and even though it was inconvenient and a pain in the a$$ at times, I am very glad I made it through the 30 days. Since then the only thing I have “added” back into my diet is protein powder. Gosh I missed protein pancakes! Other than that I haven’t exactly added anything else back in but I have been much less strict and I’m so glad to be done looking at even healthy foods as off limits.
I have an instagram account dedicated to this blog name, find me and follow me if you’d like. I post my meals and random things daily, it’s fun! I had a few followers request a recipe for a photo I posted the other day and thought I would share through my blog!
I made these the day my Whole30 was over, they tasted SO sweet after zero sugar for 30 days. I ate TWO and had a terrible stomach ache, but SO worth it.
- 1.5 Cups Blueberries
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 2 TBSP Raw Honey
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- Warm blueberries in microwave to make them juicy
- Put walnuts in food processor until powder like, then add coconut oil until you have a butter consistency
- Add blueberries food processor with walnuts
- Transport to a bowl and add remainder of all dry ingredients
- Then add remainder of wet ingredients and mix well
- Place golf ball sized dollops on nonstick pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes or so
YOU ARE WELCOME.
Just a tip, this recipe makes a pretty generous quantity and I found that because of the fresh blueberries they go bad rather quickly, so eat up!
I also made some even MORE amazing Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies… I’m working on posting a recipe for those, just don’t hold your breath.